Paper Clip is a weekly compilation of online articles, artifacts and other—old, new, and sometimes BOMB-related.
Handbill for The Velvet Underground at The Boston Tea Party, January 1969.
1. Aquarium Drunkard posted a bootleg of a great Velvet Underground show recorded at the Boston Tea Party in January 1969. Read the BOMB interview with the late Lou Reed here.
2. Poet and essayist Jaswinder Bolina wrote an article for Fanzine about accessibility and the avant garde.
3. Root Blog posted a mix by ARP to help you enjoy the autumn months. ARP did an for BOMB in autumn 2010.
Glorious CCTV Tower
4. Dangerous Minds posted a selection of paintings of contemporary China by North Korean artists.
"MUPS" by Jhave.
5. Digital artist Jhave ceated a matrix of audio recordings from the Pennsound archive that can be synthesized and hybridized in real-time per the user's desire.
Drawing by László;³ Moholy-Nagy.
6. Attorney John Sifton wrote an account of his attempts to prank the NSA with samples of Finnegan's Wake.
- Rock music
- Mix tapes
- Sound art