Paper Clip is a weekly compilation of online articles, artifacts, and other—old, new, and sometimes BOMB-related.
1. Snap, Crackle & Pop, a blog devoted to forgotten music, uploaded some casettes from Moroccan folk trance group Jil Jilala.
2. The online publisher NAP published an e-chap by Andrew Duncan Worhington, which notes the times and places in which the poems were written.
3. The art collective #notabugsplat installed a giant portrait that can be seen by drone operators in the Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa region of Pakistan.
4. Brian Droitcour wrote about young incorporated artists for Art In America.
5. David Lau wrote about avant-garde cooptation for The Poetry Foundation.
6. Someone posted the Adrian Piper video Cornered to Vimeo, "for educational use only."