Paper Clip is a weekly compilation of online articles, artifacts, and other—old, new, and sometimes BOMB-related.
1. Artist Jesse Darling gave a performance lecture about psychosis, climate change, therapy, diagnosis, and love.
2. Douglas Coupland wrote for Mousse Magazine about crowdsourced constructions, lego utopianism, and Minecraft.
3. Musician Arrington De Dionyso released a new installment in his Unheard Indonesia series, two extended Indonesian trance psych jams recorded with Jaranan Tung Dor.
4. The Organism for Poetic Research published text collages by poet and multimedia artists Jeff T. Johnson.
5. To mark the centenary of William S. Burroughs's birth, writer Iain Sinclair delivered the lecture Ghosts of a Ghost: Time surgery, William Burroughs and the death of the image, an examination of the interplay of sight, sound, and document in Burroughs's work.