Paper Clip is a weekly compilation of online articles, artifacts and other—old, new, and sometimes BOMB-related.
1. Singlesclub.fm, a seven-inch record quarterly and digital journal, launched with a gorgeous single from Daniel Bachman.
2. Harvard at the Gulbenkian, a series of dialogues about Portuguese film and world cinema, continued with discussions between curators Haden Guest and Joaquim Sapinho, filmmaker Ben Rivers, critic Dennis Lim, and more.
3. Critic Eileen Jones thinks that Wes Anderson's aesthetic has gone sour.
5. Dorothy Howard wrote about diet culture, political fervor, their control over the human body, and their championing of the folk hero.
6. Philosopher Rebecca Roache on making a pill that will put you in jail for a thousand years.